“One of my fav places to eat!”

Porky's Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #3 of 179 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Description: Porkys Smokehouse & Grill is a great environment for large groups in its fabulous party atmosphere. Our family friendly surroundings provide perfect place to meet friends, celebrate those special occasions. With an amazing range of Cocktails & Craft Beers based on #GulityPleasures. Come and enjoy our mouth watering tastes of American BBQ and remember; Knifes & Forks are Always Optional at Porky's
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Been for both lunch and dinner. It's a very clean spacious restaurant of high standard. Manager absolute gentleman made to feel very welcome. I think I like the vibe in here better than the restaurants at dundonald food village to be honest. Food is delicious. Chicken stack and pulled pork sandwich hard to beat. I like the caesar chicken wrap at lunch. Well priced too for what you get. Just an overall nice place to eat. Well done guys!

1  Thank Aimee200
Porkys S, General Manager at Porky's Smokehouse & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Aimee200,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your kind words. Its always great to hear that we are doing well. We are so greatful to you not only enjoying our lunch and dinner food and service but also kindly recomending us to others. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant with brilliant meal deals, friendly and helpful staff, quick service and great food! I highly recommend this place to anyone, families included.

Dear kristinap2,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your kind recommendation to others. Our guest is our best way of advertising and your support is really apreciated. We hope to see you on another occasion at the Porkys.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family loved it here! They were missing some American food and this hit the spot. They were very nice and accommodated our large group coming in close to closing time. The chicken wings were fall off the bone good.

Dear Cori M,

It was our pleasure to accomodate your family here at the Porkys and also it was really nice to hear that we were on power with the real American diners at the USA. We would like to thank you very much for coming in and looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Bangor with my girl friend and fi d this Bbq place and decided to try. Glad we did service from Hakam, I hope I spell his name right, was excellent. Good was brilliant and highly recommended if you are I. Bangor area

Dear cte81,

Thank you so much for trying Porkys and recomending it to others. We hope to see you again when visiting Bangor.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Porkys recently for my husband's birthday after recommendations from a friend, and it did not disappoint! The food was clearly freshly cooked to order, and was delicious. My husband had chicken wings to start, which he said fell off the bone. I had salt & chilli squid, which was lovely. The burgers were huge, and soooo tasty. I could only eat half of mine, but not for want of trying as it was fantastic. Staff were lovely, although they could perhaps have done with more of them. Have already recommended Porkys to friends, and will definitely be back.

Dear JudithMcNeice,

We want to thank you so much for coming in and trying us regardless you had waited a year since the opening, better late then never. It is a pleasure to read your review and we want to thank you for recommending us to others. We would be happy to welcome you soon again at the Porkys.