“A nice little restaurant”
Review of The Green Chilli

The Green Chilli
Ranked #24 of 160 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Bangor, United Kingdom
“A nice little restaurant”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was down with my family for a quick lunch, they have good lunch deal for 5.99 pp and a pretty wide selection of curries, they had a few European dishes for my kids. I'd recommend it for a cheap and tasty lunch

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Just called in my partner and I on Friday night. Had a lovely meal able to bring your own wine with no cost for corkage.
Would return.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Yummy food and outstanding service”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was our first time in green chilli. And I would just like to say we were recommended to try by some friends of ours.It was a great choice as we love indian food and will most definitely be back again.Complements to the chef.Also I would like to say good value for money.

Bangor, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely jubbley”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It was the very first time ever we were at green chilli. And the food was beautiful. Service was simply the best always a laugh and joke wit the staff.
We will definitely be back again very soon guys keep up all the good work.

1 Thank Michelle K
“A solo diner's dream.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to the green chilli for the past few weeks now, I've needed a new place to go since the ganges closed. Green chilli is a pretty nice place to go if you're by yourself, its cheap and the food is fantastic. The staff are pretty cool too, I get a free shot and they also let me sit where I like even if it's a big table all to myself haha. Highly recommended.