We stayed at the salty dog on a recommendation and were not disappointed. On checking in we were greeted by a very friendly member of staff who had been with the hotel for years...he guided us right to our room. The room was spacious and well equipped, my 4year old was very impressed with the towel origami. Fantastic seating area outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. The manager/owner made an effort to speak with us and he was very personable. We didn't have dinner as were at a family BBQ however breakfast was amazing with plenty of choice and made to order menu. Perfect. On check out we were greeted by a very friendly and efficient member of staff. Well done salty dog....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old Victorian townhouse that’s been beautifully transformed into a stunning boutique hotel overlooking Bangor’s Marina and the Irish Sea. A perfect retreat from everyday hustle and bustle. Friendly staff, gorgeous rooms and great food will make your stay a memorable one. Committed to fine local produce, our highly skilled, award winning chefs, offer a real alternative to Belfast’s restaurants. Whether you’re visiting North Down’s attractions or want a memorable Bangor night out – The Salty Dog offers accessible, nostalgic food in a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Salty Dog Hotel And Bistro
- The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro Bangor, Northern Ireland