Recently stayed for 1 night, room was very cold and staff noticed this and said they would fix the problem. After coming back to the room 2hrs later no heat, we called reception who then had to lift carpets to have the heating on. When we came back in the evening to go to bed room was warm but the next morning we where so cold as no heating in the room, we did voice this to staff who just apologised and said they would be fixing it for the future?. Lovely decor down stairs breakfast really good, dinner not much choice and not enough friends went to fill up elsewhere and expensive cocktails. Could be improved .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old Victorian townhouse that’s been beautifully transformed into a stunning boutique hotel overlooking Bangor’s Marina and the Irish Sea. A perfect retreat from everyday hustle and bustle. Friendly staff, gorgeous rooms and great food will make your stay a memorable one. Committed to fine local produce, our highly skilled, award winning chefs, offer a real alternative to Belfast’s restaurants. Whether you’re visiting North Down’s attractions or want a memorable Bangor night out – The Salty Dog offers accessible, nostalgic food in a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Salty Dog Hotel And Bistro
- The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro Bangor, Northern Ireland