“excellent food cater for Coeliacs too..great staff too”

Studio Cafe The Urban Coffee House
Ranked #5 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bangor
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe and Bistro
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I absolutely love this place,Im a Coeliac (gluten free) and its very hard to find somewhere that caters for me...,the Thai green noodles with Rice noodles are fantastic.. and as for the gluten free date crumble..yum yum..I even buy some to take home with me... Great staff..I have a laugh every time I go in and nothing too much trouble.... just love it ..pity I dont live closer but will be there when down home...

1  Thank Laura C
There are newer reviews for Studio Cafe The Urban Coffee House

Reviewed 15 February 2012

The place to go if you like your coffee, forget brands and chains. This coffee from memory is roasted in Banbridge and its fabulous. I am a decaf drinker and its just good as regular coffee. Food, especially noddles are fab! Great choices for people with allergies as well!!

1  Thank cocaonut
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Visited when it first opened and was plesently suprised by how delicious their traybakes were, but recently are not as nice as they used to be.

Great coffee! Lovely soups! Lovely Noodles!

1  Thank Carla2600
Reviewed 3 December 2011

My fab place to hide away for a quiet coffee and a bin! Love it as its not full of teenagers! Staff are friendly and good loyalty scheme!
Def worth a try if you haven't been!!

1  Thank Landau83
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Food was ok, coffee not the best. Nearly lost an eye on some stupid light fitting.

This was my second trip. My first a few months ago was and was considerably better.

1  Thank MasterOffact