“Fantastic kids party food”

Studio Cafe The Urban Coffee House
Ranked #6 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bangor
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe and Bistro
Northern Ireland
“Fantastic kids party food”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Had my sons 7th birthday party food here after going to paint me glaze me .I have to say how impressed we were with the quality of the food all freshly made from fresh noodles to homemade chips chicken strips / burgers service fantastic and a special thank you to the kitchen for the fantastic food .Janetdee

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank YummyMummy57

Bangor, Co Down
“Lovely scones”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Really lovely scones, good service - a totally enjoyable first visit to this restaurant.
Worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Patricia N
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Cosy,cumfy,warm”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Called in yesterday morning for breakfast with my wife and the food was
prepared to a very high standard.The place was warm and cosy and the
staff were great.A lot of home made scones and tray bakes made on the
premises.I will be back and if you are in the area call in you will not be
disappointed,thumbs up from me.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chris M
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Great plus but significant negatives (maybe they can be addressed!)”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Positives:

Great coffee
Independent business
Girl with dark hair working on thursday 5th very friendly
Quirky interior
Usually good food

Negatives:
Very slow service at times - they don't seem to be able to cope with even normal levels of business
Often don't have ingredients for what is advertised on the menu, which is really annoying when it happens regularly on various different ingredients
My last visit (when the girl was serving) was the best customer service...at other times it has been lacking a bit(two young men I think were working those times)

Unfortunately the negatives are almost enough to turn you off going back, yet they are entirely avoidable.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank queenoftheirish
Donaghadee, United Kingdom
“Top Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This delightful coffee shop a little off the beaten path in Bangor town centre is a real find. I've visited several times prior to write my review, so I could be as objective as possible.

Each visit I've found the staff attentive and very friendly (especially the ginger lass, she's quite cute! lol!). The noodles I had (honey, soy and ginger) were good, but my favourite has been the 'Studio Basic' - poached eggs and sausage. The staff were kind enough to exchange a sausage for a slice of bacon, it was delicious. I'd added a photo. :)

On my first visit I when with a few friends to plan a holiday over coffee, we were able chat and discuss our holiday despite the cafe very busy. The design of the cafe is also vibrant, and funky however they also have toys to occupy kids, catering for the yummy mummys of Bangor. :)

Great job - keep up the high standards.

• Visited November 2013