“Delicious”

Ranked #105 of 175 Restaurants in Bangor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Very friendly service and great food served in a lovely room with great views over the marina.

1  Thank TheSlyFox

Reviewed 22 January 2012

I know Christmas Dinner out in any Hotel can be a challenge for any Hotel but Dec 2011 was like Faulty Towers. We booked for 8pm and arrived at 7-45. We were all (party of 14) seated at 9.20. Couldn't get any drinks as the lovely girl left alone at the bar couldn't serve everyone. Her head moved like she was watching a tennis match. Food arrived cold and head staff argued over order despite was pre-ordered over phone. Nice finishing touch was the mash which looked as if it had been scooped from other tables contained pieces of veg. Turkey should have come with a chain saw not a knife. Recommend? no!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband and I ate here between Christmas and New Year, we hadnt been in a long time because the service was bad on our last visit.
As always our steaks were cooked to total perfection and the rest of the meal was excellent.
We were delighted with the service and found the staff very efficient. Our waiter, Sunny, was attentive without being in your face and made it a great night.
Sunny is a credit to you!

1  Thank CM149
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Myself and 29 friends had our Christmas Party Night here and it was made fabulous by the food which was delicious and generous, the service that was terrific and left us wanting for nothing, and, finally the atmosphere which gave our party a swing. We all enjoyed the evening and a big Thank You to all - look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

was very disappointed with my meal
was staying in hotel and of course i headed to nelsons restaurant for my evening meal.
it was a very busy night as they wer getting their carpet cleaned in main reatauret so we askd to eat in the bar. this was ok but i felt very cramped as ther was not much room or the number of dinners that were dinning
my meal-- i was very disappointed with meal so much so i couldnt eat it it was over cooked as in pure burnt. when the waiter came to collect are plates he commented on meal being burnt. he even remembered me at breakfast next morning and commented in a friendly manner about the fry not being burnt lik my meal had be. however i paid for meal but will never be dinning their agian.