“Good place for a quick bite”
Review of Frankie and Benny's - CLOSED

Frankie and Benny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Went here recently around the Christmas period and it was very busy but that didn't reflect on the food or service. I had salmon and it was lovely and juicy and my friend had a burger which was massive. Our waiter was a young guy and he was friendly and not over bearing and even ask our plans wee for the rest of the evening. Overall I would come back, thank you :)

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Arrived at the restaurant to be warmly welcomed by the waiter although I believe he could have been he manager. He was so accommodating as my partner was heavily pregnant and would have struggled in the standard booth seats nothing was too much and he moved us without even having to say anything recommending one of the pull out higher table in the restaurant. He took our drinks order which arrived instantly. We ordered off the specials menu which was very reasonable and the food was very tasty. Service through out was very attentive and will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

visited here on a Saturday night.place was packed with customers ,but very few staff and the staff present were clueless and rude.we sat for half an hour having ate our garlic bread,waiting on our drinks.after about twenty minutes we asked a waiter about the drinks ,he very cheekily said , theres only one barman on !
then after the thirty minutes we were putting our coats on to go when a waitress appeared and almost reprimanded us for leaving, saying, im getting the manager! her tone was certainly not apologetic and quite terse.
the manager was at the till, as we passed him on way out my partner michelle gave him the money for the garlic bread ,and quietly and politely said we had waited 30min and were now leaving,he didn't care. he shrugged his shoulders and muttered.
as my partner walked out of the door he stared at her and muttered under his breath,
on seeing this I approached the manager what he was saying, he denied this saying he was talking to himself.this was patently untrue,
in summary ,if you want to be herded like a cow in a café which serves nasty microwave food, by cheeky ,slow, arrogant, uncaring , aggressive staff,and pay over the odds,get down to here its the place for you.

5  Thank courtney347
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

This was a great restaurant when it opened. How it has gone down the toilet - literally !! My wife, son and I ate here tonight 29/11/13 and since the meal the two of us haven't been away from the toilet and serious stomach cramps !! Never again !! Food awful !!

4  Thank Johnny2607
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Went here for lunch 2adults and a child offered free g.bread ordered a pizza for child waitress said it comes with onion rings so we got those too mix up with my lunch they served me a chicken salad instead of a chicken dish bill for lunch was £60 couldn't believe I was charged for the complimentary bread and the onion rings that we were told came with the dish at no extra cost would never return to this restaurant for what we got was not worth the money and I don't spend £60 on lunch anytime rip off

1  Thank Steffi-Jay J