“always good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Really enjoyed it. Usually go to the Belfast branch, but a day in Bangor brought us here. Good service and reasonably priced. Still am yet to taste better pizza than here !

2  Thank ccfcway

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I went here recently for a mid week lunch with friends and we had an enjoyable experience. The food was hot and tasty. Service was polite and friendly and good price.

1  Thank Lovetotravel8910
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I am just over visiting from UK, and knew this is where my family regularly eat, so I actually asked to go, major mistake.....
The pizza I ordered was inedible as it was covered in chilli with chilli oil and god only knows what else on it. I love Indian and Mexican food so enjoy spice but it was ridiculous! Especially since I had been charged extra for a thinner pizza which had less topping on it! When we were ignored (they could obviously see my uneaten pizza) for 20 mins after we had finished eating, the waitress then basically said it was tough and that's the way the pizza is, then strangely asked if I wanted to take the uneaten pizza home with me????????????? Obviously implying that I was just complaining for the fun of it!!!
Also found it incredibly noisy, and we couldn't hear what we were saying to each other!

All in all over-priced, under-serviced and over-spiced :-(

1  Thank Edipuss464
Reviewed 14 May 2014

went with the other half and his mum, and where he had a pizza.. we made the mistake of getting the pesto chicken pasta..
apart from the fact it was stone cold, the pasta was half cooked and thrown into a bowl you would eat your cereal in and tasted rank..
The only reason I didnt say anything, as this was over £8 for something my dog wouldnt eat, was because the mum was there.
How they can charge for that is madness, therefor will NEVER be back...wish we had gone somewhere else it was embarrassing to say the least

2  Thank Leigh M
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is the place i head with the kids when out for dinner. Its good service and the pizzas have always been really good.

1  Thank DontCookIEatOut