“Okay for a tenner”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Its A Chinese Buffet
Description: Its A Chinese Buffet
Reviewed 20 June 2013

An all you can eat buffet, food was fine, nothing remarkable but tasty enough. Decor was very drab, almost like a works canteen, staff very pleasant.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Close to our B&B, were told to go further in to town to the Mandarin Buffet, but opted for here. Small selection of items, some which appeared to have been around for a while, and some not replenished. All a bit same tasting, all a bit vinegary.
Offers a take away from the buffet. Reception more like a taxi booking office, and the interior wasn't particularly inviting.

Didn't return after finding the Mandarin, which was same price and far superior in all aspects.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Went for a late lunch yesterday as I was really hungry. The selection of food on offer was extremely poor (buffet). When I plated up my starter I returned to my table to find that the food was stone COLD. The waiter (the only staff member I seen the whole visit)... rushed over after my first bite and proceeded to grab my plate explaining that he would heat it up in microwave. He said the heating elements were broken. DANGER!!! I was on the verge of leaving, but decided to stay as I really was hungry. The plate came back piping hot, however all the food was now soggy (soggy spring rolls are unpleasent)... After a few bites I asked if the mains were going to be hot. He replied they would be. SO I went up for my mains. Yeah, they were a BIT warmer, but not great. The food was old looking and bland. Most of the trays were nearly empty (as there were only 2 other people in the restaurant I can only assume that not much was put out in the first place). Anyway... do not go here for a night out. You WILL be dissappointed. Awful.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Husband and I had a weekend in bangor decided to go to china china as the china china in belfast is very good.

When arrived only 4 people there on a saturday night.

Not alot of choice for a buffet chinese and what there was looked like it had sat there for hours and the food was freezing.

When i complained the waitres whom she said was the manager was extremly rude and very agressive.

Stay clear from this restaurant worst experience in a restaurant ever.

1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Food is excellent
All you can eat & everything on the menu

Service is great & excellent value for money