“China china go bck to china”
Review of China China - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China China
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: its a chinese buffet
Description: its a chinese buffet
“China china go bck to china”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

As soon as i walked in the smell was so bad it was comin frm the fish tank at the front as u walk in the place was like a ghost town the food wasnt lookin good at al gravy had a film on top straight bck out the door again wudnt eat at al in there again nice wee chipy dwn the street but.

• Visited June 2013

Hebden Bridge, West Yorks. UK
“Okay for a tenner”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

An all you can eat buffet, food was fine, nothing remarkable but tasty enough. Decor was very drab, almost like a works canteen, staff very pleasant.

Visited June 2013
Nottingham
“Friendly but average offering”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Close to our B&B, were told to go further in to town to the Mandarin Buffet, but opted for here. Small selection of items, some which appeared to have been around for a while, and some not replenished. All a bit same tasting, all a bit vinegary.
Offers a take away from the buffet. Reception more like a taxi booking office, and the interior wasn't particularly inviting.

Didn't return after finding the Mandarin, which was same price and far superior in all aspects.

Visited April 2013
Newtownards
“Horrific”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Went for a late lunch yesterday as I was really hungry. The selection of food on offer was extremely poor (buffet). When I plated up my starter I returned to my table to find that the food was stone COLD. The waiter (the only staff member I seen the whole visit)... rushed over after my first bite and proceeded to grab my plate explaining that he would heat it up in microwave. He said the heating elements were broken. DANGER!!! I was on the verge of leaving, but decided to stay as I really was hungry. The plate came back piping hot, however all the food was now soggy (soggy spring rolls are unpleasent)... After a few bites I asked if the mains were going to be hot. He replied they would be. SO I went up for my mains. Yeah, they were a BIT warmer, but not great. The food was old looking and bland. Most of the trays were nearly empty (as there were only 2 other people in the restaurant I can only assume that not much was put out in the first place). Anyway... do not go here for a night out. You WILL be dissappointed. Awful.

• Visited May 2013
Lisburn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant experience ever”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Husband and I had a weekend in bangor decided to go to china china as the china china in belfast is very good.

When arrived only 4 people there on a saturday night.

Not alot of choice for a buffet chinese and what there was looked like it had sat there for hours and the food was freezing.

When i complained the waitres whom she said was the manager was extremly rude and very agressive.

Stay clear from this restaurant worst experience in a restaurant ever.

1 Thank Angela G