“Tasty!!!”

Papa Joe's New Orleans Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 158 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Ireland
“Tasty!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I went with a couple of friends to papa Joe's and had a really tasty meal - the portions were fantastic, there was a good choice on the menu, it was a relaxed informal atmosphere and also 'bring your own' - happy times!!! The toilet facilities could do with being updated for such a busy wee restaurant! The staff were pleasant and friendly. All in all we had a great night and will return again very soon! Thank you.

• Visited April 2014

Bangor, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Food is great but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is great but it's too crowded. The tables are just squeezed in onto of each other and it's too noisy. I think it's more a party place than a couple place.

• Visited April 2014
Bangor, United Kingdom
“GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Great tasty food, good friendly service, good atmosphere and not too pricey for what you get, what can I say!

Visited January 2014
“My favorite place!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Always love going to papa joes for something to eat always nice a casual staff make you feel relaxed and always busy. Food never disappoints. Every time I go I know what I'm having as soon as I book :-)

• Visited March 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“My advice..dont book! Oh wait, u may not be able to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I contacted papa joes to book a family birthday meal. Upon asking for a table for four at 8.30 I was told that they had tables in early that night and wudnt take a table later as they try to 'push' the bookings together. I attempted to clarify this incase it was confusion on my part, and asked what time service ended and if they had no availability for that time. Once again after a few hmmmms and haaaas was again told they wernt going to take our booking as there werent any others around that time. I explained that this was coming across very poorly as they were effectively not taking booking as they wanted rid up earlier and to do this were only taking early bookings. Have to say I am so dissappointed and a tad angry at the attitude of this place. Surely if service is still technically on it is my prerogative to book. What if I hadnt have booked and walked in for a meal...wud I have been sent packing. Poor service all round and thats even without eating there.

2 Thank claire m