“Very Tasty”
Review of Makhulu 5 - CLOSED

Makhulu 5
Cuisines: African
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Quite impressed after my first visit to the Makhulu 5. Very reasonable price for lunch menu - 3 courses for a £10. Me and my hubby shared ribs and wings for the starter followed by beef burger and club sandwich. Delicious !!! Would of loved to try the desert but had no space left :)
1 slightly not so good point - the starters took their time to come. Even though we don't mind to wait for good, tasty food I am wondering what's the situation if it's really busy.

Overall - it is a really lovely place: friendly staff and tasty food. Already planning my next visit and taking friends with me :)

• Visited January 2012