“great place for the kids”
Review of Snakes and Ladders

Snakes and Ladders
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Been here loads with the kids, my youngest had a birthday party here a few yrs back. Play area is great, plenty to keep them entertained. They have an indoor pitch, think for football etc, and go karts, that u pay extra for. Cafe is great and not overpriced. Nice comfy area with sofa for parents to relax while kids play. A very enjoyable, not expensive day out with the kids

1  Thank caitlin01028
There are newer reviews for Snakes and Ladders

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Both my wife and I get dragged to a kids play area most weekends and sometimes more than once on rainy ones, but Snakes and Ladders is the one we always come back to. Our kids, three and seven, both love it, with an area well suited to each of them, a football pitch to run off a little more energy and little electric racing cars. The reason I gave it all five stars, is that we enjoy the experience too, with comfy sofas, newspapers, magazines and free wifi. The kids don't get bored, so they aren't pestering you every five minutes for sweets etc. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank FootieDad
Reviewed 22 May 2012

great indoor play area, big area and extra car track is a great attraction! only down side is that cafe and seats are behind play area and so you cant see doors - a little disconcerning if you have young children in the play area.

4  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Visited this play centre with my 2 year old and lived on my nerves the whole time! Nice staff member greeted me on entry which was the best part of the experience, the centre is too big and noisy and not well managed for younger kids, I had to follow my daughter the whole time....not very relaxing!!!! I have visited all play centres in the area and have found better activities on especially in the likes of Captain Jacks for the younger kids. SNL maybe good for older kids but not for my wee one at all!!!

8  Thank Yummymgg
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Its big, friendly, has a big section for over 4's and a big section for under 4's. A Maud's cafe, go-karts, party rooms; an indoor 5 a side pitch. Simply fantastic. Plus groovy red sofas for parents

3  Thank Mrhern29