“Half term holiday”
Review of Snakes and Ladders

Snakes and Ladders
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Took grandchildren age 6&7 they had a great time. Staff very friendly and helpful it is somewhere we will go back to.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The grandchildren had a great time here and the staff are very helpful.The children played and I relaxed with tea and buns from the cafe

2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I use this venue on a regular basis, at first the size put me off but it is so safe for children of all ages, great play areas and lovely place for mums to sit and have a coffee etc, food is of a good standard and there is a good variety, also the place is very clean and plenty of staff who are friendly and helpful - def worth consideration when little ones are bored.

1  Thank CityVisitor_13
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I bring my grandkids here on a weekly basis and while the kids run about in a safe environment I relax with a good fry and a cup of coffee. I am not sure who enjoys the day more the kids or me.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Tried here for the first time today -super friendly staff - super cafe -super clean!!!!! Really faultless very happy mummy and child ! A credit to the staff ! Will def be a regular :)