“Disappointed”

Pauline's Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 April 2014

With so many good reviews I was a bit disppointed. Myself and a family friend called in for breakfast, a homely feel to the place and friendly. We ordered breakfast, my friends fry was nice enough and not greasy at all which was good, unlike so many places. I ordered poached eggs which were rock hard when they came and not overly warm, then my friend pointed down to the floor, there were patio doors beside our table and on the floor (on the inside) were several snail trails! Not that I mind but I had to get up to get more cutlery for us as we were only given for one person. Now maybe we were being fussy and its possible they were just having 'one of those days' but we would go back for coffee but the inside snail trails sort of put us off going back for a meal, shame.

2  Thank TraceHM

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Lovely coffee shop just set off the main shopping area - all fresh ingredients and lots of lovely homecooking - big car park opposite as it sits on a main road. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Pauline provides both amazing food and service! It is a cute, quaint little cafe tucked away on Hamilton Road and have yet to have an average experience there! Absolutely gorgeous :)

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Called into Pauline's this morning with my mum for a coffee. Lovely quaint little shop got seated by the window and the service was great Pauline and the last who helped couldn't have been nicer. We didn't try the food but the apple pie, pancakes and tray bakes all looked delicious. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I am just getting used to Tripadvisor and was interested to see that Bangor had a 5 star coffee house so to speak.
Have to say it did not let me down.
Will happily take friends here now.

1  Thank MarcusQI