Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
Hotels.com
US$490
US$454
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel(Carrickfergus)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$185
Priceline
Loughshore Hotel(Carrickfergus)
US$112
No availability for your dates from our partners
Parklands(Carrickfergus)
1,128 results
All reviewscoq bullblackwood suitewedding venueevents teamrelaxing breakwedding receptionbridal suitenext morningfrom start to finishfirst classfantastic hotelmaster of ceremoniessecond to nonecomfortable roomscooked breakfastbelfast city airportbeef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

As first time visitors to the restaurant we had a good experience. On arrival, no booking made, we where sat quickly. Drinks order taken, menus on seating. Drinks arrived in good time. We both took our time over the menu, and where not rushed. Hubby ordered the burger on mushroom with a side of onion rings, an myself ordered the salmon and a seasonal salad with a small glass of wine. Twenty minutes in (reasonal timing for fresh food) the wine arrived followed by our food. Unfortunately I was given a starter salmon and not the main. But as I was hungry I tucked in. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, as did my husband. And felt no need to point out the error. The restaurant had a table of 4, table of 7 and 3 tables of 2. Three waitresses, unfortunately too young to ask if our food was good, or clear our plates or even offer afters. No management or direction of service was visible. However, I did leave content in my food. I am more than happy to return, the food was great.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We got married here in April 2014, and from the minute we went to view the hotel we loved it. The staff were so incredible answering queries and helping out. We met with them prior to wedding and explained how we wanted everything and it was done to perfection and they even took us round when we got there to ensure it was what we had asked for.
On the day our guests were able to relax in the side area while we got photos taken.
The food was excellent, in fact some guests are still talking about the food. A particular mention to their attention to vegetarian and vegan options. My friend who is vegan said it was the best vegan food she had ever had at a wedding.
The accommodation was lovely, many of our guests staying over and having breakfast all together the next morning. I cannot recommend the Clandeboye Lodge highly enough!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DMcAdam116
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had one overnight stay on 7th June following my neice's wedding at this venue.
The hotel was very comfortable and staff were delightful - nothing was too much of a bother. We had a very spacious room with the usual tea/coffee making facilities and good blackout curtains. Breakfast was lovely - buffet for cold foods and hot breakfast served to your table. Incidently the wedding went well and again food and staff were excellent throught the day. We were in the Resident's Lounge until the wee small hours and were looked after very well.
Look forward to a return trip for chill out time there again in the future.

Room Tip: Lift service - so no needs to worry which floor your room is on
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and kids decided to treat me to a Father's Day dinner here as a nice surprise. Upon arrival the staff seemed very uninterested and bored. They remained this way through our dining experience. My 'seasonal salad' as a side was a bowl of scrunched up rocket with a helping of balsamic vinegar. When I mentioned to the waiter the chef needs a little more imagination for his 'seasonal salad' he wasn't too bothered and said he will let the chef know. All in all a lovely place and surroundings but the service and food offered needs a rethink.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Booyaaaa
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel. The service was top notch - I can't say enough good things about the staff. They were so helpful with everything I needed. The breakfast was fabulous. The room was clean, comfortable and super quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014