Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
US$120
US$268
Parklands(Carrickfergus)
1,133 results
All reviewscoq bullblackwood suitewedding venueevents teamrelaxing breakwedding receptionbridal suitenext morningfrom start to finishfirst classfantastic hotelmaster of ceremoniessecond to nonecomfortable roomscooked breakfastbelfast city airportbeef
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel as we attended a friends wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel - the customer service was outstanding and the food, both at the wedding and breakfast, was superb. The meal at the wedding was probably the best I've ever had at a large event. The setting is fantastic. Would recommend - and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jmagee77
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Julia and i went there on saturday 29th june, it was a birthday treat and we were not disappointed. The staff were attentive and very polite and nothing was too much trouble. We had 3 courses each and each one was faultless. Just the right amount of time between each one.
We will definitely be back and would recommend it if you want good food and good service.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our daughter and son-in-law were married and had their reception at the Clandeboye Lodge. The service provided by the staff was outstanding. The Lodge and the grounds were beautiful and very well maintained. As we had a number of guests from Canada, there was room for everyone to enjoy fellowship between the wedding and the reception. The staff had the rooms organized and set up exactly how the bride and groom had requested. The facility was incredible as was the staff and food. All our expectations were not only exceeded but left our family and friends amazed at the service that was provided.

I cannot thank you enough.

You made my daughter and son-in –law’s wedding a magical day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

As first time visitors to the restaurant we had a good experience. On arrival, no booking made, we where sat quickly. Drinks order taken, menus on seating. Drinks arrived in good time. We both took our time over the menu, and where not rushed. Hubby ordered the burger on mushroom with a side of onion rings, an myself ordered the salmon and a seasonal salad with a small glass of wine. Twenty minutes in (reasonal timing for fresh food) the wine arrived followed by our food. Unfortunately I was given a starter salmon and not the main. But as I was hungry I tucked in. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, as did my husband. And felt no need to point out the error. The restaurant had a table of 4, table of 7 and 3 tables of 2. Three waitresses, unfortunately too young to ask if our food was good, or clear our plates or even offer afters. No management or direction of service was visible. However, I did leave content in my food. I am more than happy to return, the food was great.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We got married here in April 2014, and from the minute we went to view the hotel we loved it. The staff were so incredible answering queries and helping out. We met with them prior to wedding and explained how we wanted everything and it was done to perfection and they even took us round when we got there to ensure it was what we had asked for.
On the day our guests were able to relax in the side area while we got photos taken.
The food was excellent, in fact some guests are still talking about the food. A particular mention to their attention to vegetarian and vegan options. My friend who is vegan said it was the best vegan food she had ever had at a wedding.
The accommodation was lovely, many of our guests staying over and having breakfast all together the next morning. I cannot recommend the Clandeboye Lodge highly enough!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple