Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
Hotels.com
US$147
US$120
Orbitz.com
Ennislare Guest House(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$120
US$127
US$334
US$322
Priceline
1,133 results
All reviewscoq bullblackwood suitewedding venueevents teamrelaxing breakwedding receptionbridal suitenext morningfrom start to finishfirst classfantastic hotelmaster of ceremoniessecond to nonecomfortable roomscooked breakfastbelfast city airportbeef
Reviewed 15 July 2009

The friendliness and laid-back (but efficient) feeling was second-to-none.
We were on our third location on a tour of Ireland and it was by far the best experience.
I was so tired of receptionists quoting "hotel policy" etc. but in Clandeboye Lodge
the guest really feels they come first and the staff are there to make sure everything is okay.
It was such a pleasant experience I am planning a Christmas get-together back there.
The food and service were top-class.
If I ever was in a position to buy my own hotel I would head-hunt the staff !!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I came to this hotel because I was attending a wedding here but would stay again anytime I could.
Staff are friendly and helpful and seem genuinely interested in ensuring you have the best stay possible.
Room service was speedy and the food was wonderful - scallops and sea food chowder. The food at the wedding was also great and the cash back service at the wedding bar was very useful as there was no cashline within walking distance I don't think. Breakfast was all you would wish.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2009

This hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Two years ago we got married in the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel and from the word go I could not fault it one bit. We went back for our second wedding anniversary and I have to say it was brilliant. The Restaurant menu covered all diners, from vege to meat etc. Great choice of wines. Service was second to none.I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone. Probably will be back next years too!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2009

We booked this hotel on the strength of the comments on trip advisor and were not disappointed. The meals were fabulous, attention to detail was most impressive and the service was always spot on. The executive room we had was immaculate and it was nice to be outwith the city but still close by.
We didn't have much room left to eat out elsewhere!! but we had a lovely lunch in an Italian restaurant, Dante, in Victoria Sq.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2009

We selected the hotel after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. I could be picky and list one or two minor niggles but that would be unfair as the overall atmosphere of this hotel the comfort of the rooms and the genuine friendliness and warmth of the staff is second to none. The setting is pretty and tranquil yet within easy reach of Bangor, Belfast and Belfast City Airport. We just found it a relaxing and wondeful place to stay helped by good weather. The food was tasty and well presented both at dinner and breakfast.

If it had a spa and swimming pool it would be perfect!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family