Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
US$126
US$491
US$460
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel(Carrickfergus)(Great Value!)
US$104
Agoda.com
Loughshore Hotel(Carrickfergus)
US$112
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Parklands(Carrickfergus)
1,128 results
All reviewscoq bullblackwood suitewedding venueevents teamrelaxing breakwedding receptionbridal suitenext morningfrom start to finishfirst classfantastic hotelmaster of ceremoniessecond to nonecomfortable roomscooked breakfastbelfast city airportbeef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2010

just returned from a 2night break at the clandeboye lodge hotel. from our booking in until booking out we enjoyed every minute. the staff are really customer focused and nothing was too much trouble.especially the young staff serving breakfast. the food was excellent we had dinner on both nights and the breakfasts were also great.the only negative point was the £10 extra charge for the dine for two just because it was a saturday night but otherwise we will definately return again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2010

had my wedding reception in the clandeboye on the 22nd may 2010 and they made my day so special, the grounds were fantastic espically for my photos, the staff and service 1st class and have to gave a special mention to Darren are MC for the day as his manner and perfecism was 10/10 he made me and my husband feel so relaxed and took all the pressure of us, so Darrren thank you so much.
i will be recommending the clandeboye for they couldnt have done any more to made my wedding day so special

Joanne & Stuart Crowe

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2010

I recently organised a senior management retreat for my company at the Clandeboye Lodge. We had held a staff event there previously and it had been a very positive experience. On this occasion first impressions were formed when I dealt with their Events Manager, Ian. He was extremely helpful and professional and nothing was a problem. I immediately felt confident and it allowed me to get on with organising the business agenda and not having to worry about the finer detail. Clandeboye is in a lovely leafy setting and ideal for business events when you want team members to think strategically and leave the office behind. The hotel is very comfortable and relaxing and I can't speak highly enough of the food and hospitality from the staff. The menu was very well thought out giving choice, variety and high quality ingredients. Clandeboye Lodge is an award winning hotel, and that is clearly evidenced through a consistently high level and professional approach by staff regardless of their role. The rooms are very well maintained and extremely comfortable. The price was very competitive and a great option with being so close to Belfast and the City airport. I would definitely go back for a personal stay and given the success of our business event, we changed the venue of our annual staff conference, also in March, and held it at the Clandeboye Lodge. Once again, we were not disappointed and the increased numbers participating did not have any effect on quality and service. I would definitely recommend this hotel for both business and personal events and stays.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2010

This hotel claims to be four star, but it is really a three star, the function rooms are very good but the rest of hotel amenities are pretty standard.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2010

Recently attended a wedding function here, and it really is a gorgeous location. The grounds are fantastic for photos (provided you get good weather, of course), the meal and buffet during the evening reception were excellent, and everything was very well organised. The one let-down was that, during the meal, the serving staff were curt and unnecessarily defensive. They made a few mistakes with pre-orders and so on, and when we queried these, the waitresses argued that they had got it right and that we were wrong. Basically, we just got the impression that they were all in a bad mood for some reason, which isn't exactly professional and is particularly noticeable at a wedding. Apart from that, the day went very well with the other staff proving to be friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
PDDCLH, General Manager at Clandeboye Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments with reference to a recent wedding reception you attended at the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel. Contrary to most hotels, we offer our wedding guests - irregardless of event size - a choice menu. Occasionally, there are discrepancies between the pre-orders received and guests' menu choice expectations on the day. I regret that on this occassion, you felt that our food service waitresses did not meet handle the situation in a courteous and positive manner. Based on internal guest satisfaction records and indeed other Trip Advisor reviews, we have built a strong reputation for friendly and efficient employees, aiming to provide our guests with a wonderful experience whilst staying at the Clandeboye Lodge. In order to deal with your comments, I would be very grateful if you could let me know which wedding you attended. You can reach me on ians@clandeboyelodge.co.uk. With many thank in advance. Ian Smith - General Manager