“Best Ice Cream in Town!”

Caproni's of Bangor
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bangor
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Such a friendly service and great ice cream, always trying new flavours every time i'm in! Cant beat the raspberry ripple!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Try to purchase an ice cream everyday no matter what the weather. Delicious ice cream lots of different flavours to tempt you and staff friendly. What else could one ask for?

1  Thank Claudia191277
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had a medium cone costing £1.80 yesterday. Delicious flavour and texture, but I expected more than a single scoop for that price.

Will stick to Maud's in future - just as nice and far better value

1  Thank andrewti
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Took the children for some ice-cream and although it is small they deliver on their ice-cream...the best in Bangor. We all finished our ice creams and I went and bought tubs of ice cream to take home for the rest of the family.

1  Thank Jan D
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I reviewed this ice-cream parlour when it first opened (March 2013) and gave it an excellent review as at that point the ice-cream had such great flavour and character to it. Unfortunately I have felt compelled to update my review. After visiting Caproni's in the last couple of months I am sad to say that what the parlour is now serving bears no relation to what we were tasting when the shop first opened. Don't misunderstand - there is nothing wrong with what Caproni's are now serving but it is certainly not worthy of my original 5 star review and I think that this makes my original review misleading - hence the update.

I am not sure if it is the recipe or the supplier that have changed but I really hope Caproni's get their act together for the summer season as Bangor desperately needs a really good gourmet ice-cream parlour. At present however this is not it.

Take heed of what your customers are saying Caproni's - we know you can do so much better - don't settle for average when you can be truly excellent!

2  Thank RubyShoes5