“True food - truly delicious ”
Review of True Food

Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Bangor
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed delicious coffee this morning. I ordered plain scone which came served with butter and the most beautiful homemade strawberry jam.. Washed down with an Americano. Daughter enjoyed kiddie stack of pancakes with maple syrup. It was beautifully presented as always. Daughter loved her raspberry milkshake - I had a sneaky sip and tasted like fresh raspberries - yummy!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a small cafe serving light lunches, homemade tray bakes, scones etc. I have been several times to catch up with my friend. However busy it has been we have never been hurried on. Even when just having a drink. I have tried their vegetable pastry which is delicious. Other meals we have observed look lovely. The scones are to die for. The staff are friendly and efficient without intruding. It is a very pleasant place for snacks, lunches, drinks.

1  Thank Elaine W
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Small and sometimes u have 2 wait but it is well worth it! Def dont want 2 miss out on this! Bacon bagel the best!, sweet treats beaut! Ive introduced friends here n it has never let me down. Staff r so friendly a def recomendation. :)

1  Thank Angej7
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I can not really review this as a restaurant or a coffee house as it is very special . it is sery small wwith a very regular clientel bith eating and collecting breads, scones and other goodies that some out out od Chief Adrean's pstage stamp sized kitchen. Ir is without doubt the NEST home creation cooking in the toen with the most amazing celection of scones on offer. EVERYTHING is prepared ON the premises making a chanfe for the usual bags of deliveded uns and so called scones tat so many places offer . When it comes to something a little more tummy filling the lackboars will offer interesting and satisifing selections of puff tarts with wese and figs and the likes...quire amazing. Small, french music, ioutide parking unique and so so friendly with returning custmers and local support over the many years that I have been supporting with my friends. IF you can get in give it a go , it id the best there is...and rumour has it that selected day evening meals mat be o the 2014 agends....I certainly hope so

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My friend introduced me to this great little place. It's quite small but homely and the staff are very friendly. The menu is small but they offer specials for lunch. Beautifully displayed homemade desserts, buns and traybakes... It was so difficult to choose as it all looked fabulous. They offer free tea/coffee refills and don't rush you out the door! A real find :)