“Anyone up for a Brazilian?”
Review of Cafe Brazilia

Cafe Brazilia
Ranked #29 of 172 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Called this morning for breakfast with my wife and son. It will never cease to amaze me that no matter what time we arrive there is always a queue. Yes this can be irritating but surely a good sign too? Also we always see regulars here so they do have loyal customers.

We had two big breakfasts which included tea and coffee and also a mini breakfast. We find it reasonably priced, not the cheapest and not the most expensive either. We are always offered top-ups and this is a nice touch, other places we frequent don't offer this. I do find that service has slipped slightly since it was extended but not a major concern. We will keep returning here on a regular basis as the food is great, service generally prompt and the staff are friendly.

1  Thank AndorraMadkow

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My son and I had breakfast / brunch in cafe brazila mid week. The cafe was busy as ever with mostly older customers. We were shown to our seats promptly and enjoyed our full fry with beverages. I was particularly impressed that coffee was topped up for free throughout our meal with various strengths on offer. The restaurant is clean, bright and has a nice vibe. Food is of consistent high standard.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

A lovely restuarant set on Bangors seafront, called in for lunch a small queue but always worth the wait. The staff our very helpful and the food is great have been back a few times from then.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Breakfast and lunch served. Service and food were very good. They seemed to be very attentive to detail. The lunch line can be long but it moves along very well. Closed for dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Lovely cafe. My main choice if in Bangor and a treat. Cheesecake never disappoints......best I have had anywhere. Love the coffee top ups and the staff are always so friendly. The extension makes a big difference to queue but this place is always worth the wait in my opinion.