“Worth the wait”

Cafe Brazilia
Ranked #19 of 160 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We have been here on a few occasions for breakfast and have had to queue for a table but it is worth it. The food is delicious, hot and well presented. There is a good choice and there is no issue should you wish to make a few changes to that. Would recommend and price is reasonable too

• Visited August 2014

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent cafe”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Really good food, excellent staff best lunch we have had so far on holiday. A bit over priced tho.Good wheelchair access and accessible toilet.

Rugby
“Great cafe”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We called in here after walking the North Down Coastal Path from Holywood (try it, 9 miles of gentle paths along side some fantastic little coves and an easy train ride back to your starting point). We only wanted a snack but the menu looked extensive and tempting. Tea and coffee, with refills were lovely, the German biscuit substantial. I had a freshly cooked waffle with syrup and ice cream.... Fantastic. Service was excellent, greeted at the door and attentive throughout. Will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014
“Best in Cafe in Bangor”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Delicious food, extensive menu, value for money, nice atmosphere and lovely staff. Service is prompt even at the busiest of hours. Can't be faulted.

• Visited February 2014
“shockingly bad service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My sister and I went for lunch yesterday, both our orders came out wrong the first time (she ordered a tuna baguette with mayo, it came with marie rose sauce, and I ordered a cinnamon waffle with ice-cream, and got a plain waffle). We sent them back and ordered again, this time two items from our order were missing (ice-cream for my waffle, and toast for my niece). when we informed a waitress, she didn't even apologise, she acted like we were being ridiculously demanding. she then came back with ice-cream and threw it down on the table in front of my niece (when she must have been fully aware it was for me, since it was for my waffle) and rushed off - my niece's toast still completely forgotten. At this point, we had been sitting for about an hour, and my niece fell asleep. Rather than asking again for her toast, and of course risk getting sent the wrong thing one more time, we left. The girl at the till was apologetic and gave us our drinks free, but there is absolutely no excuse for the complete lack of care from the waiting and kitchen staff.

• Visited July 2014