“Another fantastic evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times now and will continue to return.
The staff are friendly and helpful, the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and the food is beautiful.. I can't understand some of the previous reviews at all, but you can't please everyone I suppose.
Thank you for another wonderful evening sapore

2  Thank Patricia_20080

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went with a few friends. My prawns were lovely however my steak was overcooked. We waited a long time for our food to arrive and although we got an apology I felt slightly underwhelmed by the whole experience. I agree with a previous diner I think this place needs a strong personality front of house. The resturant seems to lack direction and leadership and if the owners don't inject some personality into the place I'm not sure how successful it will be. I believe it has the potential to be really good but as it is I don't know when or if I'll be back.

2  Thank Margo M
Reviewed 19 July 2014

First visit to this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised after reading some reviews. Staff were very pleasant and friendly. Clean and airy surroundings. All six of us were more than pleased with our choices. Definitely value for money and the BYO is definitely a thumbs up......

3  Thank beverley c
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a family outing on Wednesday night to the restaurant, brought our daughter to see what she thought of it. There were few in that night although it was a bit early in the evening.
Overall another good experience and in addition to BYO the restaurant is fully licensed. My main course of pork medallions came on a piece of glass - advice to the restaurant would be to give up the glass and instead use a hot plate as food does not keep warm on glass. My daughter's pizza was delicious as was the seafood dish. We look forward to our next visit to try out some of the other dishes.

2  Thank June H
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Visited Sapore again last Saturday evening.The food and surroundings are great.However,this restaurant would benefit greatly from some one experienced on the floor to provide information and meet and greet.