“excellent night.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

A really enjoyable evening with friends was greatly enhanced by the food and staff at this friendly restaurant. Our group of 6 had everything from seafood starters, pizza and tortellini to steak, tiramisu and ice cream.
The food was excellent with authentic Italian dishes alongside more contemporary recipes. The staff were friendly and helpful making us feel extremely welcome.
All in all a great night out.

3  Thank Craig G
There are newer reviews for Sapore Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Met friends for dinner and we were greeted by friendly staff. The restaurant is licensed but still bring your own wine which is always a winner for me. They had no problem giving us extra glasses either for the prosecco we had with us too! We were a group of 6 and were given lots of time to browse the menu as we were too busy chatting to order. Starters were delicious and I had pizza which was lovely, thin and crispy. Hubby had steak which he said was lovely. Beautiful fish dishes too. All six of us enjoyed our meal and were attended to by friendly helpful staff.

2  Thank Petrenna C
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A first visit to the newly - or recently opened - restaurant. We were warmly welcomed and despite the 50% of our party failing to arrive had a very good table and excellent service throughout.
Food was very palatable and well served. The Italian flavours were authentic. The ambience was good and stylish. All in all a very good first visit and a return visit likely.

1  Thank NiborNorthernIreland
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times now and will continue to return.
The staff are friendly and helpful, the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and the food is beautiful.. I can't understand some of the previous reviews at all, but you can't please everyone I suppose.
Thank you for another wonderful evening sapore

2  Thank Patricia_20080
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went with a few friends. My prawns were lovely however my steak was overcooked. We waited a long time for our food to arrive and although we got an apology I felt slightly underwhelmed by the whole experience. I agree with a previous diner I think this place needs a strong personality front of house. The resturant seems to lack direction and leadership and if the owners don't inject some personality into the place I'm not sure how successful it will be. I believe it has the potential to be really good but as it is I don't know when or if I'll be back.

2  Thank Margo M