“Amazing service and the best fry in Bangor !!”
Review of Funky Penguin

Funky Penguin
Ranked #22 of 160 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: British, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bangor
“Amazing service and the best fry in Bangor !!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I loved being in the funky penguin and I loved the food , it was outstanding service and the atmosphere was amazing , I go her all the time and always enjoy myself

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Dillonb2002

“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Im a fussy wee buddy when it comes to my grub but ben or staff dont bat an eyelid they just say ok .foods gorgeous as usual bens awesome chefs excellent ..I will return again and again for as much the craic as the french toast mmmm .and brilliant value for money ...mandy x

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank marmitetoots
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Best Latte around... 5* Service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My favorite cafe in Bangor for a spot of all-day breakfast. A great fry or very tasty French toast. In my opinion Ben's Latte is one of the best I've ever had (and I've sampled a lot...!). Highly recommended and friendly place.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank wpaul_666
Dublin, Ireland
“Ohhh the best”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

What did we like about it? Everything!
First of all 8 of us arrived 15 mins after they closed kitchen. 2 seconds later the chef agreed to feed us, and not just the left overs, he actually prepared proper burgers and chicken cujons and fish and chips and all other stuff. We could basically order anything that was on the menu.
The coffee was perfect, the waiter even better, he couldn't have been nicer to us.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Piszton
Belfast, Northern Ireland
“Best fry in Bangor”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Called in here for their advertised 2x Fry's for £8! Certainly not disappointed!! Food was excellent, service was perfect and we will definitely be back!! Well recommended!!

2 Thank Em4499