“Evening meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went on Sat 2nd of Aug, food was fantastic would definitely recommend this restaurant. BYO is only downside but that's a plus for some.

1  Thank IamJock

Reviewed 29 July 2014

A quiet Tuesday night and we missed the early bird menu by less than 5 mins (!), but that aside the service was really friendly and the food was very well presented and very tasty. Will return

1  Thank crookedshore
Reviewed 28 July 2014

On Saturday, 26July 2014, my husband,my son & I went for a meal at Door 21 for my Birthday treat. The lovely waitress showed us to our table , took our drink order, brought water & then took our food order. As it was early in the evening, we all ordered from the Early Bird menu. My son & I had the Chicken goujons which were delicious & my husband had the BBQ wedges. After scoffing the lot, he stated that they were like a meal on their own ... I managed to sample one before they were all devoured. For main course, I selected the Bacon & Cheese burger while the two men chose the Rib & Wing Combo ... we weren't dissapointed. Chips, wedges, salad, coleslaw & their "lush" BBQ sauce accompanied the meal. Great value for money & I can't wait for an excuse to go back.

3  Thank Anne B
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I tried this restaurant with my family recently and will be back soon. All of the staff were great and were friendly and polite in showing us to our table and taking our food and drinks orders. I had the Fillet Steak with pepper sauce and garlic potatoes on the side. It was cooked to perfection and the potatoes were full of flavor and still crisp. It looked great on the wooden board. The rest of the party also had steaks and all were cooked exactly as requested. The staff catered for everything we needed and the outdoor deck is a lovely place to sit after your meal and finish your drinks as it is right in the sun.

1  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a delicious fresh chicken / avocado sandwich coleslaw side salad- this place should be bunged at lunch time as is superb, really fresh food , friendly staff - definitely coming back :)

1  Thank saraNorthernIreland