“Best diner in North Down”
Review of The Pit Stop Cafe

The Pit Stop Cafe
Ranked #29 of 160 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“Best diner in North Down”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Have been here on a few occasions and it never disappoints. When you walk in your greeted by clean spacious diner with the food and kitchen fully visible. On this occasion I ordered a fry with no egg and it was cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this place if you want a sit down meal..

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank alan m

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great homely grub!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Love this place for good holey food. Hard to find somewhere that does proper chips and great burgers not to mention good roast dinners and pies etc. Never had a bad meal and price is reasonable. We also went during the xmas season last year and loved the separate 'No children under 16' room which was decorated for xmas and really quiet and cosy without noisey kids running around - fantastic idea!!
(we also have noisey kids....but we were there that time without them and was a pleasant surprise to have the option to enjoy our meal in separately)
Our only complaint is that the microwave seems to be used more than it should be.

• Visited December 2013
“Great fry up”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We would be regulars over most weekends for a bit of a fry up. They aren't that cheap but the bacon and eggs seem of a high quality which I think counts. Bread is nice too. I've never had anything else so unfair to comment but the desserts on display look lovely and the size and mainly good comments would lead me to believe it must be good.
It's clean, apart from the salt and pepper cellars, clean the tops!! and the staff are friendly and efficient. Overall I like or I wouldn't be back.

Visited June 2014
Bangor, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

my husband and I love going here great food. we also go with our lovely wee grandchildren who just think this place is brill. its relaxing to sit here no-one ever rushes you out.so if you want a good breakfast
dinner or tea this is the place to visit.

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cheap and Cheerful”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Think the name gives you a clue .Its cheap and cheerful .No frills and spills.
Friend of mine eats here all the time .I Personally would use for breakfast only..Value for money
Looked Clean.Takeaway if you prefer not to eat in .

• Visited June 2014