“Beginner to advanced...”
Review of Yoga Bangor

Yoga Bangor
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Beginner to advanced you learn by watching then by personal adjustment which is so important to get that extra knowledge of the pose, extra exertion and ultimately the most from your yoga.

Instructors who just pose without interaction are selling you short you might as well just watch YouTube.

Everyone is equal, warm and welcoming don't delay go make your day better ;-).

I wish I could go more but I train Brazilian jiu jitsu and rock climbing as my main sports 4-5 times a week so I use the yoga class when injured or I need to reset y balance and movement.

1  Thank john d
Gayle K, Owner at Yoga Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Once again...thank you for your kind words John. Hopefully see you soon..but not because of injury!
Gayle