“Super place to stay”

Robin Hood Inn
Robin Hood Inn
Ranked #10 of 17 Macclesfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 August 2012

The room was very comfortable with a high standard of cleanliness. A warm welcome from all the staff, food was excellent and highly recommend the Beef Stroganoff. I will stay again hopefully early next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vikki C

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Went to the Robin Hood as a family of 3 last week at lunchtime. We got there just before 12oclock but were still welcomed and could take a seat.
We had a each had a main meal and was lovely and home cooked. I personally had the lasagne, which I would recommend. A decent size portion, two pieces of garlic bread and well-presented and tasty salad. I have already recommended this pub to my grandparents, who are planning to go tomorrow!
The bar man was also very friendly and professional, which aided a good meal!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed in the Robin Hood Inn on our way up to Scotland in January 2012. Our room was in a converted outbuilding at the back of the pub. It was quite small but had everything we needed, and they were more than happy to let us keep our labrador with us. In the evening we ate in the pub and it just happened to be the pie and pint night. After an excellent cheese and onion pie and local pint of brew I was ready for a good sleep, which is exactly what I got, even though the pub is on the main road through Rainow.
I would recommend this pub and its accommodation for a night or two as Rainow is lovely.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2011

My Husband and I walk a lot and decided to stay over in Rainow. We booked 2 nights in this B&B and it was outstanding value. Our room was lovely, located in a converted barn with a little fireplace in the room. Very clean and cosy with great views of the countryside! Breakfast was for a king and we even had dinner in the steakhouse later that night and had the biggest and most delicious steak I've had in years. For what we paid, I couldn't believe it. Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ramblersanonymous
Travellers also viewed these Macclesfield hotels
Hollin Hall Hotel
Premier Inn Macclesfield South West Hotel
White House Manor
White House Manor
#1 of 2 in Prestbury

Been to Robin Hood Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Robin Hood Inn

Address: Church Lane | Rainow, Macclesfield SK10 5XE, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > Cheshire > Macclesfield
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 17 B&Bs / Inns in Macclesfield
Hotel Class:3 star — Robin Hood Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Robin Hood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Robin Hood Inn Macclesfield, Cheshire