“Yummy”

Oliver at Bollington green
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving great quality, homemade food, on small plates with great drinks to go with it! Small plates Bar nibbles Wine Beer Cocktails
“Yummy”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This visit was to celebrate my birthday and I couldn't have wished for anything better!! My friends and I all ordered something different so we could taste some of everything. I've not eaten beef for 10yrs and not had it in a restaurant for 15yrs but I decided to have the beef fillet medallions, corned beef hash pressing and pickled shallots. (Yes I've just read the menu) Beaut. Then I tried my friends pork tenderloin fillet, apple and celeriac Rosti, prosciutto & black pudding. Again, just gorgeous. There's not a prayer I could manage a pud so I tried everyone else's haha. STP, cheesecake, just divine. The front of house are so cute. They are friendly, attentive, knowledgable on the menu. Well done. I had a wonderful evening. We all did!!! We'll be back again soon. How can we not?

Stockport
“Always had a great meal at Oliver at Bollington”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This chic restaurant is welcoming and attractively presented. The food is outstanding and ever since it opened a few years ago, we have always enjoyed the food and ambience.
Whilst waiting to order you get warm home made onion bread rolls and olives. Delicious!
The starters are highly individualistic and memorable and, unlike some restaurants, the main courses are of a similar standard.
You won't be disappointed if you try Olivers.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Frank C
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food great value”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great first visit to Oliver . Interesting choice of food which was cooked and presented nicely. Attentive service. No specials but chefs recommendations. Now , when can we go back !

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dave C
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Family celebration”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

As a visiting
party of six family members with two birthdays to celebrate we made a reservation to Oliver's without any prior knowledge except through reviews on Tripadvisor. We had a lovely evening made all the better with the warm welcome, service and good food at this restaurant. We have eaten many fine dining restaurants before and we were impressed with the quality of food at this establishment. It is certainly worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bev W
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Recommended by host of local cottage lived up to expectations food good, not cheap but we wanted special

Visited July 2014