It wasn't made obvious when I booked online that Travelodge's current policy is to overbook rooms and then re-locate people who check-in late after their rooms are filled. I had booked a room at Macclesfield Central several weeks early under the impression that an early booking would mean it guaranteed my wife and I a room at the hotel. I was shocked to find that because we are busy people, had a job to do at a friend's wedding, and simply weren't able to check-in early, that we arrived at our chosen hotel tired after the wedding, and were then told there was no room, and that we were being located from Macclesfield Central Hotel to Addlington! Whilst Addlington was OK, and the staff at both locations pleasant enough, the relocation was more than inconvenient to us, and I doubt that we will ever consider booking with Travelodge again as a result. So - BEWARE - early online booking with Travelodge doesn't mean your room is RESERVED.... if they've got enough people to fill your rooms, they'll bump you off and send you somewhere else if you're arriving late.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelodge Hotels Ltd and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Macclesfield Adlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Macclesfield Adlington Hotel Macclesfield
- Macclesfield Travel Lodge
- Macclesfield Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Macclesfield
- Travelodge Macclesfield Adlington Cheshire