“Nice refurb and a lovely experience”

Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Macclesfield
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed here for one night only following a trip to Alton Towers and must stay it was a welcomed haven from all the hustle,bustle and walking we had experienced that day. We had a warm welcome and the online check in facility expedited the ease in which we were allocated our room. The room itself was superb all newly refurbished with lovely little touches that aided a comfortable stay. Moving onto our main meal and subsequent breakfast experience (at the Table Table pub) all of which was delivered in a professional and hospitable way, the food being of good, fresh and tasty standard. The service itself was prompt and our waitresses were very adapt at anticipating our needs drinks etc. to the point where i left them a £5 tip for their trouble. All in all a wonderful stay the room was fantastic, bed comfortable, 40inch tv a nice touch and the dining experience wonderful. Bravo to you Premier Inn and to your team at Macclesfield North who in my opinion are clearly delivering good customer focused hospitality....we will be back again next year....many thanks.

Room Tip: Check in online before it saves time also you can book a table aswell this was a nice touch. Kids ea...
1  Thank David W

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We booked two rooms, a double for us and a twin for our children aged 19 & 22. The main bed in the twin room was fine but the additional bed (single ) was very poor and uncomfortable.our bed was good. Overall the stay was good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Scott L, Manager at Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for leaving feedback for us on your stay.

I am sorry to hear that our twin rooms did not meet your expectations, we do aim to make every guest as comfortable as possible during thier stay so please accept my apologies this was not the case for your stay.

I am pleased however that other than this you were happy with everythijng else during your stay.

I do hope that you do consider us again if you are ever in the area and please do let me know if there is anything else at all that myself or my team can do to make your stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

No tv Remote , no decafe tea or coffey. Night check in Not good on a trading estate no bar which is place next door , £2 to use the cash point - avoid!!!

Stay elsewhere if in the area as although its cheap , its a bit of nightmere

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online customer Service at Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have recently stayed at Macclessfield North Premier inn.
The hotel is in excellent location with no problems finding a parking space. It is a good value for the average of 80 pound per night as booking a bit late. The staff their could do with being more friendly. The seem to have not seen many foreign looking people. They could do with some diversity training. As a customer who is paying from their pocket to stay in for a couple of nights, you expect to be treated nicely regardless of your background.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Scott L, Manager at Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us.

I'm pleased that you were happy with not only the hotel and our standards but the location and lay out of Macclesfield North.

I would however, if you would like to, speak with you via telephone to discuss your concerns with the freindliness of my team. We have a very diverse staffing team here not only different in age ranges but also from many different cultural backgrounds. All of my team are trained the same way and to the same high standard and are all recruited for thier warmth of charactor and extensive people skills, so i am suprised that you felt quite the opposite to this.

Please accept my apologies and feel free to call me any time to discuss any concerns you may have.

We do hope to see you again in the future if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I worked in 5 star hotels, I need a bed for the night, not sure what I would get, I got a clean, comfortable room Lenny Henry in the TV advert speaks the truth, can't go wrong with this, need a room on the 20th sept book me in again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving such great feedback for us.

Coming from somebody who also works within 4* hotels this is a great compliment for myself and my team here at Macclesfield North. The team and I work very hard to make sure that standards are always at thier highest and that guests enjoy thier stay so its lovely to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.

We do hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fantastic stay here for our family of four on our way back from holiday, flying into Manchester Airport. Great room - everything seemed new and was very quiet at night. Brilliant food in the restaurant next door - both evening meal and breakfast. Breakfast in particular was great - plenty of everything and very good quality full breakfast. All staff very attentive and great with the kids, so whole family very happy. If you stay here, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind review and compliments you have left for us. Im so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Macclesfield North.

We do hope that you concider us again if you ever revisit the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We couldn't find any fault yet again with our stay in a Premier Inn. Plenty of parking felt the car was safe. Staff on arrival very pleasant and helpful. It has recently been refurbished great job done. The room as always was faultless.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Scott L, Manager at Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you so much for the great compliments and review you have done for us. Its nice to hear that all the hard work that my team put in on a daily basis making sure that every guest has a fantastic stay is greatly recieved.

Im happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come back and visit us again soon.

Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Macclesfield
Travelodge Macclesfield Central
Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Bridge Hotel
Bridge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Prestbury

Been to Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel? Share your experiences!