“Superb Cuisine! ”

Add it.
The Lord Clyde
Ranked #4 of 26 Nightlife in Macclesfield
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We had a meal here on the 14th June in a group of 7. Between us we sampled a good range of the excellent menu, and without exeption we all found the food to absolutely superb. This is not hearty pub grub, but exquisitely prepared and presented food, which would do credit to any Michelin starred restaurant in the country, and between us we have sampled rather a lot. I do not know how they manage to produce food of this quality at this price, my advice is to get here as soon as possible can and enjoy it while you can!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Booked a table for 2 at 8pm Saturday. Having not been before but read the reviews thought we would give it a go.
From start to finish we were not disappointed. The front of house our fantastic. Attentive, friendly and nothing to much trouble. A great warm relaxing atmosphere, perfect.
The food was excellent. Beautifully presented, each course described perfectly.
We had a 3 course dinner, and everything was gorgeous. My only issue was the dessert not to my taste, rather than leave me disappointed they straight away offered me an alternative which was delightful.
All in all a great dining experience, will definitely go back and would recommend any one reading this to go and enjoy a little cheshire gem.