We visited the Ryles Arms between Christmas and New Year. The waiter who greeted us was very nice and polite and very knowledgeable about the menu. They have a great choice of beers and wines as well as offering mulled wine during Christmas.
My starter of black pudding and tomato was huge, a half portion of this would have been suitable. I had the 'smaller appetite' menu for the main course which was more than enough. These portions are still quite big for smaller children. The menu overall has a lot of choice as well as daily specials. The service was very efficient and the staff were very polite and helpful. I will definitley visit again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “The real Taste of Cheshire” Set amidst the rolling hills of the Cheshire countryside. The start/finish of the Gritstone Trail, and other rambling routes. The Ryles Arms has long been established as a venue for home cooked food, that offers a welcoming, friendly and relaxed environment. The Ryles Arms has free, secure car parking and the five bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms, tea/coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served, with much of the produce sourced from the local area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ryles Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ryles Arms Hotel Macclesfield
- The Ryles Arms Macclesfield, Cheshire