Great inn, in the heart of the country yet only five minutes from Macclesfield. Very friendly staff, and dog friendly area to eat in the Pub, they even gave her a chew to eat while we eat our dinner. The room was clean and modern. The food was fantastic and I would recommend you eat here. We took their DB&B rate £120 for two all food you eat at dinner was included,
Pleasant walks from the inn and ample room in the car park. Areas outside to eat if the weather is good and as it was hot even at breakfast time they set us a table up outside which pleased our dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “The real Taste of Cheshire” Set amidst the rolling hills of the Cheshire countryside. The start/finish of the Gritstone Trail, and other rambling routes. The Ryles Arms has long been established as a venue for home cooked food, that offers a welcoming, friendly and relaxed environment. The Ryles Arms has free, secure car parking and the five bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms, tea/coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served, with much of the produce sourced from the local area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ryles Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ryles Arms Hotel Macclesfield
- The Ryles Arms Macclesfield, Cheshire