“Hidden secret”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Quattro proprietà dei timpani
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
howard a
“Hidden secret”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

It pains me to let others in on this absolutely beautiful place as keeping it a secret would be more sensible. This would not be fair to the owners Emma and Justin who could not do more.
We as a group have stayed in places regularly for the past 30 years and this is quite simply the best of all.

17 Jan 2018
Howard we are thrilled you and your party enjoyed your stay here with us at Four Gables Estates. We believe we've created something really special here and from your review I think you do too, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Carolyn B
Stafford, United Kingdom
“The Most Fantastic Place!”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I came to Four Gables to celebrate my 60th birthday!
What a fabulous place!
I could not fault any aspect of the accommodation it was spacious, warm, tasteful, luxurious, so well equipped and Justin and Emma , the owners couldn't have been better hosts!
They welcomed us personally and called in to say goodbye before we left! We had a minor query regarding operation of some upstairs radiators which was addressed promptly by Emma - I was confident if there were issues they would resolve them but in no way were they intrusive.
The location is so peaceful yet within easy reach of amenities and lots of interesting things to do and visit to suit all tastes.
I am so glad I chose Four Gables 'Old Coach House' for my special holiday for family and friends - I really couldn't have picked a more perfect place!
Without doubt myself and my family will be back!

17 Jan 2018
Carolyn we are delighted you and your family and friends enjoyed your special birthday celebration week with us here at Four Gables Estates. The Old Coach House is a great place for entertaining with the heart of the house being a superb open plan lounge/kitchen/diner providing a great social space. We look forward to welcoming you back!
sssteinme...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing on all acounts!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a wonderful relaxing family holiday - thanks to Emma and her husband - they were most accommodating! The barn conversions have just been renovated to a stunning 6 star standard, with so much thought and attention to each tiny detail!! It is really large and spacious with plenty of room for everyone! The second sitting room was a real plus for anyone wanting some quiet time!
The barns are immaculately clean and well tended! We were really appreciative of the fact that the barn was accessible to the Old Laundry, but was still separate, so we still had our privacy.
The large grounds were ideal for the kids to run around or play ball, and they especially enjoyed watching the cows in the neighbouring fields!
Talkin Tarn which is even in walking distance is absolutely beautiful! And so is Ullswater which is a little further.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Jan 2018
We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us here at Four Gables Estates. I know you'll be keen to know we have now finished our third cottage (sleeps 6) which is equally as spacious, contemporary and beautifully furnished as The Old Coach House bringing our total capacity up to sleeps 20. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing