“The most delish cake ever! ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dolly's
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
“The most delish cake ever! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I have vistied many times with my little boy- who has said its the best cake ever! The only down side is that it closes at 3pm... So we are unable to visit as my boy goes to school and is closed on the way home! :-/

Torpoint, United Kingdom
“Brilliant service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

We found Dolly's on trip advisor a long time ago while planning a trip out to Bodmin. At the time we chose not to go and visited another cafe close by. After ringing around finding somewhere for my daughters birthday party I remembered Dolly's. Sonya (the owner) agreed to open up for us on a Sunday and at a very reasonable price provided food and a cake for my daughter and her guests. We arrived yesterday to a beautifully laid out table, decorations and wonderful party food. It was made very special for my daughter. Lots of cups of teas were provided for the adults which I know was very much appreciated. My daughters cake was so lovely and tasted amazing. I would definitely visit there again even though we live roughly 30 miles away. Thank you Sonya for a great day.

• Visited September 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Wonderful birthday cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Dolly's produce absolutely wonderful celebration cakes. With only two days notice the owner produced a lovely birthday cake for my son, beautifully decorated and tasted lovely

Visited January 2013
“Amazing cakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We didn't visit here for food but ordered an 18th birthday cake.
We were looking for something special for our daughters 18th birthday and saw Dolly's on Trip Adviser. As we live in Bodmin, my wife visited them and liked the look of the cakes and upon visiting the premises could see the passion of the owner and what she made.

We ordered the cake and although it was more expensive than some places at £50 we were happy to order a cake similar to the picture on Trip Adviser.

We picked the cake up the day before her birthday and all we can say is Wow!!! Amazing cake. It looked so good my daughter didnt even want to slice into it when we presented it to her. The attention to detail and the hand painted chocolate, and stensiled artwork was amazing. If it tastes as good as it looks we will always order our cakes for special occasions from here. Everyone at the party commented on how good it looked although my daughter wouldn't let anyone cut it up.

Don't hesitate to give them a try!

• Visited June 2013
Tintagel, United Kingdom
“Origin Coffee and a light bite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Came to Dolly's one early afternoon for a sandwich and a coffee, both very good, basic and simple menu nothing fussy or fancy which i like
They use Origin Coffee....Best coffee around and because me and my other half are coffee freaks we were very impressed by the good low prices too!
Dolly's is a Cake Shop too, the selection of pretty glittery and intricate little cupcakes and more on offer looked amazing so will be back for coffee and cake when next in Bodmin! We live in Tintagel so rarely venture here.
Nicely decorated and had comfortable seating
Highly recommend coming here for the coffee alone :)

• Visited May 2013