“Bike trails”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Bike trails”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

So today I went on the trails for the first time. I'd call myself a intermediate rider, I have a good mtb with suspension on front only. I went on all 3 routs ,, beast of bodmin hells teeth and dialed in Dave..

All 3 took me about 75 mins but my fitness is not the best but ok..

You start off what seems to be a never ending climb and this is how the story continues, u climb and get rewarded and so on,, the red dialled in Dave section was good , not to hard and over pretty quick it would seem u carry on along the beast rout then u have hells teeth ... Man that's one climb it's long And steep .. you gotta have your ready Breck to get up that , I came across two others and all 3 of us pushed up this climb .. near the top we were passed by a gent in his 50s I reckon so that was embarrassing,, but he was clearly training for some endurance ride..

The reward for hells theeth is great, you soon no why it got it's name fast and Rocky , sharp turns good fun

You can miss both the red sections no need to take them,

You need to be confident on a bike for these and have good brakes..

When I went there was plenty of puddles .. test your brakes, get the mud and water off them it's very easy to pick up speed.

If u want somewhere to ride with yer mates get down here .. got to be the best introduction trails for miles

Oh and the tracks are narrow so think ahead I made sure no one would catch me up before I went on each section..

2 Thank bensyer

Paignton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cardinham Woods”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went here while we were visiting Wadebridge in 2013 took our dogs with us and throughly enjoyed it iseal if you want to get away from the beaches and busy areas can be steep in places but there are various walks you can do they have thought of everything one thing i will suggest though is if you are going to do a long walk then make sure you carry water with you for yourself there is a river where dogs can cool down
Cant wait to go back

Visited July 2013
Sandhurst, United Kingdom
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Walk & Picnic”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Met my Daughter, Son-in-law and their family (18months & 4 days old) for a lovely gentle stroll.With lots to see and do we all enjoyed it thoroughly. Best bit though was my Daughter surprised us with hot pasties she had bought earlier and by sheer chance we had a bottle of wine, beer and some glasses, etc., in our car as we had been shopping on the way there. So we had a wonderful impromptu picnic.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank NorbertSandhurst
Beijing
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Super”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We visited in June, on a very hot day, to have a change from the beach. It was perfect, lots of shade and interesting walks. Our 3 year old loved it, he enjoyed looking at all the information boards on insects along the walk. Also there was a trail of the gruffalo, it was fun to spot the characters along the trail.
£3 to park all day.
Cafe and playground near the entrance. Along there is a small stream, I saw some kids playing in.

Visited June 2014
Devon
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Family times enjoyed!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Brilliant for young and those not so! Forestry Commission at its best! There are four Waymarked trails to discover some lovely viewpoints! It is popular for dog walking, cycling and horse riders! An adventure park for small children and a lovely little cafe for refreshment!

Visited March 2014