Lowest prices for your stay
£83
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
All reviews star hotel four poster bed tea and coffee good size real bonus would stay again lovely bathroom new owners full english comfy bed cooked breakfast biscuits premier inn annex
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2023

Very pleasant hotel, friendly efficient staff and clean rooms. Happy to keep our cycles safe, we were doing LEJOG. However, the breakfast was very disappointing - little choice of cereal and tea/coffee made from hot water kept in a large thermos flask. We did not eat in the restaurant as thought it was rather expensive. Overall a pleasant stay but do not think we would return due to the lack of choice of breakfast options.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2023

Although dogs are accepted, which is why I booked this hotel, I then found out that although the hotel knew I had a dog and had booked a table for dinner, I was then told "no dogs in the restaurant, only outside." This also included breakfast and meant we had to eat one at a time as we were told the dog could not be left alone in the room. Despite the dog surcharge, nothing was provided for the dog - no bowl, no bed, no rug.
At other hotels (some quite expensive) if they accept dogs then you are booked a corner table or an area in the bar (I fully appreciate the need to do this as not everyone wants your dog anywhere near them while eating) and some hotels/pubs even provide a little goody-bag of a couple of treats and some poo bags as well as a blanket and a bowl! (See the Castle Inn, Lydford - lovely place.)
Apart from my "dog-moan" the room in the annexe on the ground floor was musty-smelling and the shower only produced a dribble. The pillows are large and very firm.
The room was clean, the position of the hotel is convenient for the town, parking was right outside the room. Breakfast needs to be ordered and timed the night before but I was satisfied with it, even though I had to eat it alone with my phone for company.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2023

The hotel is perfectly located, the staff are super friendly and the restaurant food is to die for! I got super lucky after having booked this hotel - not realising they have a vegan friendly restaurant in house (I'm a vegan!). An and Rhiannon were wonderful help and really friendly, thankyou! The only critique if at all is that maybe there needs to be a bigger team of staff, the restaurant takes alot of staffs time (rightfully so, food is gorgeous) but it can then mean there's a delay for other things. That said I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Thanks for a lovely stay!

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2023

Had an amazing stay.at this hotel. The room was very clean and the bathroom had been updated.
The staff were amazing,so friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was delicious with a choice to suit everyone and was served to your table. I cannot fault this accommodation.
It was central to the town and close to the bus stop, very easy to find , when I arrived in town.
Thank you to everyone whom made my stay amazing.

Room tip: Close to town centre and the bus stop.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2023 via mobile

The sharing starter is not worth the money, small and some of it looked like it came from Iceland! The oriental food was good although in a large party one pre-ordered meal was missed. Don’t bother with the rib eye steak it was thin, dry and not worth the money. Overall the service was good especially the lad behind the bar.

Room tip: If you are dining in the restaurant you are not allowed to park in their car park
Date of stay: May 2023