I booked a wigwam after a recommendation from a friend. I'm so pleased I did. We only stayed one night but wished we stayed longer. The site was beautiful and so quite. The owners couldn't do enough for us from the time we arrived until we left, even giving us sugar from their own supply after we ran out, and the shop had run out. Saying that the shop was very well stock with all you could need. The wigwam had heating, a fridge and a microwave although we only used the fridge. We will definitely visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall