We recently stayed in one of the lodges here and we loved it. When we arrived the lodge was spotless. The rooms where lovely sizes (the only thing needed would be another 2 seater sofa). The beds were some of the most comfortable we have stayed in. The bath is actually human adult size. The surroundings were amazing and after 7pm you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. The owners are delightful and always happy to help. A real hidden gem. We will amd cant wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall