We stayed here in July for 4 nights in one of the lodges. Everything about the site was very good. The lodge was clean, well equipped and had one of the best showers I have come across! Nice and central to most attractions, we would recommend anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, PitchUp and Agoda so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall