We have returned from a lovely stay in a lodge, which was clean and had a lovely veranda. It is very close to the camel trail ,and hiring bikes which were delivered to the site was great. the shop is excellent- local produce , high quality and reasonable prices. each morning you could buy freshly cooked bagguetes and croissants . the couple who run the site are very helpful and friendly. will definately return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall