What a lovely place Ruthern Valley is, we had a lodge over October half term, which was very clean and comfortable. It was a great base for getting out both to the beach and to the Eden project. We all particularly enjoyed our time cycling on the Camel Trail, which is a very close and easy ride away.
The site and area are abundant with wildlife, the children loved running around in the woods and playarea.
Looking forward to returning this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall