Stayed recently for DBB. The room was spacious with comfortable bed and seating area, but with the smallest tv on the wall that wasn't fitting with the room size. Tea and coffee making facilities but cheap sachets. Bathroom lovely and clean and massive but they could make more of the space with a roll top bath or similar. The biggest let down was no hot water the following morning so couldn't shower. Did mention to staff but it was brushed off, saying there was a problem with a boiler, so this was a massive let down and it could have been compensated. On the plus side the food is delicious and the staff polite and friendly. Could be excellent but a few small things let it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 4-Star Country House Hotel in the heart of Royal deeside. Offering luxury accommodation where the care and attention of our guests is paramount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tor-na-Coille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tor-Na-Coille Hotel Banchory
- Tor-Na-Coille Banchory, Aberdeenshire