Banchory is an ideal location to visit Royal Deeside. Tor-na-Coille has a pleasant situation with good gardens. A typical Scottish Victorian baronial mansion, it has excellent and spacious public rooms, recently refurbished. Our bedroom was immaculate - also refurbished and excellent - we were upgraded to a Master bedroom. Dinner and breakfast were both excellent. Service was willing and courteous but slapdash and amateur - our pre-dinner drinks took an age to come; the table d'hote menu advertised in the bedroom had been removed; the brown toast requested appeared as white. But overall a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 4-Star Country House Hotel in the heart of Royal deeside. Offering luxury accommodation where the care and attention of our guests is paramount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Tor-na-Coille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tor-Na-Coille Hotel Banchory
- Tor-Na-Coille Banchory, Aberdeenshire