“Loving the Summerhouse food”
Review of The Summerhouse

The Summerhouse
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Summerhouse is in the village of Worle, just three miles from Weston Super Mare Town Centre, and is a relaxed and welcoming pub. We serve a large pub food menu, from main meals, to bar snacks and a great value 2 for £10 menu, making us the perfect place to come and grab a bite to eat. Children are welcome at the Summerhouse making it an ideal pub for all the family.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Hungry? Want good food?
Summerhouse didn't disappoint. Lovely cooked food with friendly and proficient staff.

I had Steak and Ribs, it came promptly and the steak was cooked like I asked and the meat fell off the ribs.

Advise: get there early it gets very busy. No surprise because the food is great.

1  Thank Phil H

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I thought that the prices seemed quite excessive for the quality that was received. I had a mixed grill which states on the menu "not for the faint hearted" In my opinion it wasnt anything special and the steak was very gristly.

1  Thank Christopher L
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Visited recently with my Wife and my in-laws, we had a very pleasant meal and have been here several times

The Summerhouse is independent like so many of these kind of pubs many of them fall victim to a superchain like harvester, beefeater, hungry-horse and others alike. but Summerhouse stands alone and does very well.

Never eaten a bad meal here, and have visited it quite a few times

Food. Food here is of good quality and never an issue, it would be nice to see some consistency in the menu though, I cant remember the last time I went in there and the menu was exactly the same as it was the last time I visited.

Service. Brilliant service, through no fault of our waitress we waited a while for our bill but she looked overworked so more staff at busier times could have helped

Atmosphere. it's a pub restaurant, I'm not really looking for much of an atmosphere if I am honest but it there didn't appear to be a problem with it

Value. It's always good value for money here, I do feel at times I raise my eyebrow to the price they charge for some meals but generally all round good value.

Cleanliness. this place is always clean I have never once thought to leave or complain about the place being untidy or dirty

All in all a very nice place to eat with lots to choose from in Weston The Summerhouse has a lot of competition, but I would come here if I was in two minds about where to eat.

1  Thank Guy E
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We decided to have 2 meals on the two for £10 menu which were of good quality and good portion size

Please bring back the steak on the menu

Reviewed 5 June 2014

It was a good night amazing food very reasonable friendly staff well worth every penny. Great atmosphere and children welcome. Thank you