Parasol Guest House
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$96
PremierInn.com
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$105
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelocity
Cabot Court Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelocity
Beachlands Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstesco expressbiscuitssingle roomkey codefamily roomtea and coffeehappily stay againon arrivalalarm clockcooked breakfastground floor roomstayed one nightvisit familyensuite bathroomwe've stayedshort staycouple of nights
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

within easy reach of rail station and sea front (and bus stops). Staff friendly and welcoming, breakfasts good, well stocked tea and coffee in rooms. The one downside is there do not appear to be any No Smoking signs in the rooms and I had the unpleasant experience of another guest's smoke coming through the extractor in my bathroom.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed just 2 nights whilst visiting family nearby. The guest house was warm & comfortable. The owners were friendly and helpful. We had a good nights sleep as the locations was nice and quiet yet just 5 mins from the sea front. Street parking outside was free so long as you left by 9am. They cooked a very good breakfast, Overall excellent value for money too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diana_shipley
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Just arrived back from an overnight stay for the carnival at the Parasol and everything about the place was top notch. A very friendly welcome by Paul and some instructions to make our stay easier. We booked the luxury double and it was very elegantly decorated, with some touches - dressing gowns, complimentary smellies, wine glasses and fridge to name a few. Breakfast in the morning was served with a friendly smile and just right quantity wise and very hot so you knew it had been cooked fresh. When checking out I found the landlady to be very pleasant making sure our stay had been ok and whether we had enjoyed the carnival. Overall a great place to stay whether overnight or longer. Will defintely be back next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sammidee
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a good value bed and breakfast with lovely rooms and a good cooked breakfast - however from the moment I arrived it was clear that I was not welcome. I arrived just inside the check in hours, however it was clear that the lady did not want to help me and had somewhere else she wanted to be. She did not offer to help me with my luggage, did not explain how the wi-fi worked and here are a selection of comments that I received: 'you won't be going out again will you - otherwise I have to show you how to use the front door' and 'oh, we'll do you a cooked breakfast but you mustn't disturb the other guests so the earliest we can do it is 7:30am' (I am interested to know how a single professional having breakfast on their own could disturb other guests?) . I am used to staying in a b and b as they provide a more friendly service than a travelodge- however this was not the case here and although the room was nice, clean and the biscuits daily are a lovely touch - nothing compensated for poor and unfriendly service, therefore I will not be returning. I saw a number of good reviews before choosing to book my stay so perhaps if you are not a professional or single traveller and do not have to leave before 8am in the morning then you will be treated with more courtesy - I certainly hope so.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank lucejames
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed here for three nights with our two children so we had a family room. Was very nice, clean, plenty of cups, few biscuits, two TVs and a fridge and travel cot. The people were friendly and breakfast was very nice you had choices of cereals and fried brekkie, this lasted you a few hours, this wasn't too far from the town or the pier. Only thing I would say is if you have a baby bring blankets for them as they wasn't provided, we probably could of asked, as they have kids, but didn't think, and to check shower, as it did go from hot to cold whilst I was in it. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this guest house :)
I have clicked on children's activities by mistake, as a guest house obviously this isn't included

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family